- Providing all materials, labor, equipment and services.
- Subcontracting with various trade and specialty contractors.
- Applying for or assisting in the application process for building permits.
- Monitoring schedule and cash flow.
- Maintaining accurate records.
- Ensuring a safe and secure project site.
We view our role as your advocate – we are here to ensure the project is designed and constructed within your budget and that you receive the level of quality you expect. Our construction management philosophy focuses on developing an interactive, inclusive working relationship among the client, the design firms, and the Konstruct construction team.
We begin the management process immediately upon award and remain your partner until the project is complete, the building is fully operational, and all of the members of the team are satisfied.
Why We Do It Better
Key to Konstruct Construction’s ability to successfully deliver projects through the construction management module is the continuity of the team from the preconstruction phase through the construction phase.
Their early involvement, their understanding of the project design, and their plan for construction implementation all enable the project to transition efficiently into the construction phase, ensuring the completion date is achieved. During the construction phase, our focus shifts to continuously monitor manpower, quality, schedule, and project costs to fully implement the intent of the design.