As construction professionals, we understand our responsibility to build and create with as little environmental impact as possible.
Konstruct Construction is committed to emphasizing sustainable practices for all our projects, whether we incorporate green building practices or fulfill requirements for LEED certiFIED CONSTRUCTION.
Why We Do It Better
Throughout every step of the project, we work closely with clients, architects, and engineers to provide the information they need to determine how best to reach sustainability goals.
We do this through comprehensive cost analysis, accurate design input, material procurement, streamlined submittal processes, and experienced LEED certified construction management.
To help meet our clients’ sustainability objectives, Konstruct Construction actively supports our employees in their attainment of LEED Accredited Professional status. Our team includes 40 construction professionals across all markets and levels of project staffing who have achieved this recognition.
- Providing all materials, labor, equipment and services.
- Subcontracting with various trade and specialty contractors.
- Applying for or assisting in the application process for building permits.
- Monitoring schedule and cash flow.
- Maintaining accurate records.
- Ensuring a safe and secure project site.